Saturday, October 8, 2016

Basketball Wives LA????Tami, Tami, Tami

Basketball wives LA, I am still trying to figure out who has a man that play basketball, but anyway. It continues with the Tami drama, here is this 40 plus year old woman still acting like a rachet azz twenty year old hood rat, when will the growing up ever happen. Tami is suppose  to be the grown up and set examples for her daughters but instead her daughter has to be the real grown up and take Duffey's apology like a woman and accept it. But not this what she calls herself a bad azz, or wants to believe she is, because to tell you the honest truth I have yet to see Tami really fight, I have watched her talk shit to people, I have watched her bully people, at a time  I thought we was trying to promote no bullying to young people, and I have watched Tami chase people, but I have yet to see Tami beat a azz. What could this mean, well let me give you my two cent on what I think is goung on. Tami is seeking some kind of steady income,we all know this like Brandi said, she is a thirsty bitvh hopping from reality show to the next. I never believed she should have been on celebrity marriage boot camp it seemed to me like her and the boyfriend was faking it. I think its all about Tami trying to work on getting her own show and boy she is trying to work hard at it. You can work hard and achieve a goal but you have also remember there's a way to go about it and I don't think trying to fight all these younger girls to prove to the world you can hang is tge way to do it and acting rachet is definitely not the way. It seems as if the older Tami gets, dare I say it, the dumber she gets. Well they do say as we get older we go backwards, but damn I thought that was at least around your late 60's early 70s, is Tami that old, just joking. I personally amsick of the Tami debacle, Shaunie may think it makes great tv, personally it seems as if Shaunie is scared of Tami to me, just my personal opinion. I do know one thing though Tami kisses Shaunie azz, its  her only bread and butter right now. Moving on if Tami was so upset why did she not leave, why stay to fight a person when we seen you telling Shaunie you may be pregnant. Who talks shit and jumps up to fight someone when you have said you been having issues carrying a baby and getting pregnant but now you will risk it all. It all smells rather fishy to me and I am fed up with it. Sorry Shaunie I have to give your show a fed up sticker, cause the bullshit Tami brings to the table, I am fed up with. Can I do that can I give a show that I am done with a fed up sticker. Jackie I'm fed up with your crazy azz too,  how in the hell Doug watch you make a fool of yourself on this show I never know, maybe he dont watch. Run that man away Jackie so I can puck him up, Im just saying, he is rather fine too me, too damn fine to have Cokoo for cocoa puffs wife for, again just saying in my own opinion. I know, I know opinions are like assholes, everyone has one so I must be talking out my asshole. But it is my asshole regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment