Sunday, October 23, 2016

THE WALKING DEAD RETURN SEASON 7!!!WHAT CAN I SAY

The season has started off to a very heartfelt, disappointment, empty feeling in all who are true fans. We lost two, want say the names, it is not only who died bit how the died that brought so much emotions to us all. I was at disbelief at what was happening with eyes pierced on television and mouth wide open as I try to listen over my sister who is latterly screaming in the background to the top of her lungs in horror. Deacon to me has been the worst villian by far because his method of killing and torture is rather sadistic. Deacon is a man with no heart who has people scared of him, and he knows it. Now what those who are left, I do like the way the remaining team pulled together to help each other move on. Why has the writers chosen, not one but two of our favorites to kill off. It's about, the element of surprise, if you read the book it should have just been Glenn, but surprise there are two. Oh my goodness, we got a shock to our heart and then to go after Rick's son Karl, just in humane, but Negan wants control and he expects it, so how better to make people respect you, put the fear of God in them. Negan don't know this group though, but he will soon find out. Some have nothing to lose, like Maggie. Yes I believe Maggie will be Negan's demise. This is the most pain she has ever had and this is a woman scorned, but revenge will be here first name in this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment