Thursday, August 4, 2016

The show "Home Court"

Okay it's official for me Shaunie O'neal new show is a some what wannabe of the T.I and Tiny show a family hustle. Most of what the kids are doing on the show seems scripted, unlike on Tiny's show where everyone seemed down to earth and the kids were who you show, they put on no show for no one or the cameras, that's what made us love them so much. Home Court seems to running at a slower pace and the kids don't seem down to earth, they seem a little snobbish like their mother. I guess that is where they get it from. Anyway I am sorry guys but your show is a no go for me. It is definitely mudding something. Maybe it's because T.I. and Tiny shows us how a husband and wife stick together to raise their children and all we see is Shaunie drop in at certain situations points, but is constantly leaving these so called babysitters in charge of her children. We'll needless to say these babysittersites act like the children, I know it leaves a lot to be desired. Good luck but I must say I have had my share of watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment