Thursday, July 21, 2016

Will The Real Wendy Williams Please Come Forward

Okay Wendy I am almost sure you have heard the negativity from a lot of person as you have change in the eyes of some of us who use to be your fan. You said you would never change, you said you will tell it from the hit and you said you will ask the questions everyone wants to know. Now watching your show, you are failing to do all these things. I am just telling it like I see and hear it. Wendy is not like she was when she started the show on the first day, she has definitely changed, something she told us she would not do. But like the you all do, including the politicians. They make these promises then once their in its like they never made them. Wendy said she did not never swe herself changing, but again this has gone away. She judge those she claimed she would not judge, those she called my people, she don't always shoot from the hip either. Why did she not ask Peter from Housewives of Atlanta the juicy questions that we all hear about him and his affairs. I wanted the real gossip and you who suppose to get it didn't as a real information seeker Wendy. For the most part I am disappointed in you Wendy, although I know you will say I am a hater, let me give you my answer to that. I am not a hater in fact I love what you do, not so much as how you are doing it. Being real to me is being real, we all see dollar signs. In other words we all want to be rich and famous as in some cases, but at what price. I have to say before I change I would have to stand on my convictions and do what Dave Chappelle did and that is what away before I let them change me. I can always go back to being poor and happy, then rich and not knowing who I am anymore. I want to be able to look in my mirror and be happy with the reflection I see, being small, thin and pretty can't just make me happy. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment