Thursday, July 21, 2016

Basketball Wives LA

Yeah it's back. You know the show tell ex basketball wives of LA, why don't they call it that, more appropriate don't you think? Anyway they are back and I had mixed emotions on it myself. First thing I did not like how last season ended, Shaunie throwing around her authority, wanting everyone to know she is the head BITC* in charge. I like it when a boss stay behind scenes, not on it. Shanie, wants to be seen, heard and pull what I call puppet strings on people, something that is distasteful to me. Second thing why is Shaunie and thirsty Tami on the show, we're they not basketball wives of Miami? I had enough of Tami temper and her threating people, because that is was she does and she is a bully, something I really dislike. Did you here how Shaunie tries to protect her by saying she is just passionate at what she does, what is that suppose to mean when you threaten someone? Terrorist are passionate at what they do to but we don't praise them. And then there is Jackie, old azz Jackie, granted she is still married to her retired basketball husband, but he is retired and so should she be. She should be retire, from spandex, short skirts, fake hair and sex talk, especially sex talk. I want to say God forgive because know not what she does, she has a child mind in an old woman's body. I was glad to Malaysia return and especially glad to see Brandi. Brandi was my girl as she never back down from a fight and she told that HBIC Shaunie what she thought of her and Tami, yes to me that was the best part of last season. Did anyone see the shock on Shaunie face like, she should not have told me, not the person who walks on water, but Ms. Shaunie is that not what you want on your show, drama. When Tammy was talk mad crap to people in Miami and threating them it was all okay. So why was it not okay when Brandi stood up to you and Tami, I mean no harm but I wish she would do it again. Tami said she owes you an apology, for what telling the truth. Let me come on the show and I wont back down because only one person can make and break me and he can walk on water. Wow, I am all fired up about this show as I don't like the way Shaunie or Tami go at people why can't you Shaunie stick to your new reality show, let Tami join you on that one and you both leave the basketball wives showith all together and please take Jackie with you, please. Make a few changes to the show and I think it will continue. Drama should return as Shaunie and Tami exit out. I really think you should take this in consideration as Tami may get sued for putting her hands on people, or the show may get sued.

No comments:

Post a Comment