Friday, July 22, 2016

Shaunie O'Neal show "Home Court"

Shaunie I watched your new reality show as I gave it the benefit of the doubt, not really liking your attitude personally. I like your kids, they are a plus. I like your so called nannies. But the show, it was a little slow. I don't know if it is because the show is new and it will take some getting use to, or if it just had nothing that really stood out as a interesting show, or if Shaunie is just throwing me of because I am not a fan of her ways. If you tend to show me ugliness in the way you treat others, then I tend to stay away from you. So for me personally I got nothing out of the show as far as entertainment. Will I be watching again, that is a maybe because I may watch it a second time to give it another chance as maybe I missed something or maybe the show just needs to be given a chance. I do think maybe Shaunie and Tami could leave basketball wives altogether and both come on this show as a force and give this show a little more boost. Anyway good luck on future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment