Thursday, June 2, 2016

Tamar Braxton was Fired???

Okay, I know by now that everyone has heard Tamar Braxton, yes the one on the Braxton family who acts and appear as a spoiled brat was supposed to have been fired from the Real talk show and it was allegedly was because of how she treated her co-host, or her employees shall we say because too me that's what she treated them like. Put aside all yall Tamartins fan feelings and people open your eyes to how Tamar really talks to people and put her noise down those who have not. Have any of you really hear Tamar honestly up lift a person, without being conceded about it. If you have money I know you are in another lane from others an you must carry yourself in a different manner but Tamar acts if her sh** don't stink, but if it comes out you rear end, oh yeah it, well you know what I mean. Anyway we all know Tamar husband is one of the producer of the show, yes. So here is my opinion on what has really happen, yes I have a different take because Tamar in my opinion is a phony. With saying this I think Tamar had so much praise from the show and others telling her she should have a show on her own, well as light bulb could have went off in this sneaky snakes head, why not get my own show especially since my husband is rich and a producer. But how do I get out of this contract on the Real, oh I know have them kick me out, then I can legally move on. Yes I believe Tamar and her husband had this idea to have more money come to them. One thing we know in this world is it is a dog eat dog world when it comes to a dollar bill. If you don't believe this was not a pla, how did Tamar end up with her own show premiering so soon. Why not just admit that you did not think the show was working Tamar and you got out before the hammer came down on the show anyway. Did anyone watch the Braxton family Values and the fake acting Tamar put on when she so called received the call that she had been fired. If you didn't then watch it you will get a good laugh, because she can not act and there is definitely no chance of her winning an Academy award. Tamar was so phony with the entire drama, made for good TV for her and her sisters. Now we know when Tamar gets her talk show she will have her sisters on it a lot, yep, the plot thickens. More money for this family. Now think about the entire situation. None of us knew Tamar was fired until a few weeks ago, but yet the Braxton Family Valles which is recorded months in advance had it airing just the other day when Tamar puts on this act about being fired. Think what you want but I think it was all planned, that's my theory and I am sticking to it. Yes I also play clue, Tamar did it in the bedroom with the writing pen. She wrote her little sneaky snake plot. Now Tamartians, again we have people following another human being but some that will not follow God and his words, we are sad as humans. I will watch her first episode, let you know what I think and see how arrogant Tamar really can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment