Sunday, June 26, 2016

Black Ink Crew (Sky Needs to Woman up)

The Black Ink Crew was very touching this past week I must say that I was a little disappointed in some of everyone. I never cared for Donna and do not know why she was added to the show as a character, because she has none. Anyone who would fight a Mute woman because she said she was putting her hands in her face is as dumb as she sounds. Well Donna Mute people tend to talk with their hands as they can't with their mouth and although you said you are not doing anything with her man, you should have walked away like a real woman would have. Donna has  a lot of growing up to do, glad she is with Puma, maybe he can be a factor with her drama going on. Now on to Osh**, you are just drowning in your own problems and making them worse by trying to drink your problems away, you should know by now drinking don't solve your problems they only add to them. For such a talented gift you have Osh** I hate to see you waste it on nothing, like most gifted people do. They do not know what God has given them is meant to help change the world in some small way, instead they let it go to their heads and they end up ruining themselves, how sad. Ohsh** get yourself together so that Caesars can stop turning up his own shop, that was right stupid to tear up the items you paid for, why not tear up something of his. Okay again I ask, why do we have Teddy and Walter and has anyone noticed that they replaced Walter with Donna on the intro picture, so I guess that means Walter is really not a major part of the show. Okay since no one else will I guess I will ask, why not ditch Teddy as well, he has no storyline and I mean no storyline. Now to my biggest disappointment, my girl Sky. As much as I like you Sky because you are so real to yourself, you are in my personal opinion letting your boys down by not going to see them. Kids, although they may have a great family still want to know the truth as to why they were put up for adoption and when you were talking about going to see them and tell them exactly what happen, I was so happy and thought how brave this woman is. But when you backed down I saw you as this coward who did not have a backbone to face these two boys who really would love to talk to you. You don't know how much these kids would love to have you in their life and if they got to meet their father it would even be better for them and their adulthood. It is not about you Sky, it is about the boys, so get on that plane and go see them, woman up like you did when you took your fist to Roz from love and hip hop. If you can handle the streets you can handle a confession to your two boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment