Sunday, June 26, 2016

Bloody Birthday the Movie (Does Anyone Remember?)

Okay I watch the movie Bloody Birthday on TMC this weekend and although I had seen it years ago I forgot about this movie and wondered if this movie was ever remade and if not why. This movie had three ruthless kids who planned the murder of multiple people. Now too me this movie would hold some light for today and if not has already been remade needs to be remade and they could do a series with this movie because from the ending I think it was meant to be a sequel but was never done, since the evil little girl mother slipped her out of town. This movie was done in the late 1970's and I think it was done rather good. All the young actors played some hell of a roles during this time so you can only imagine if they redid the movie now. I myself think this is the time to do this movie because the way our world is today, we are there at what these kids did in the 70's. Also I wonder what happen to all the young actors that played in this movie because they did a fabulous job and I wonder how far did they actually go in their careers. Anyway I personally would like to see the movie remade or perhaps they pick up from where the boys went to prison and our let out and how the two of them maybe go after the girl since she got away with the entire thing and they got caught. They would of course have to find her since her mother gave her a new name and hid her out. I think this is a great plot or a new movie and I am anxiously waiting on someone to redo it so I can go to the movies and watch it. If anyone does decide to redo this movie I would like to be invited to the premier, just a little hint thrown out there. I don't know of the young actors out there who I think could play these parts as I don't know all the actors out their today. Whomever they get to play the roles will have to be great though, it is only a given as these young actors in the 70's did such a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment