Monday, June 27, 2016

Just In Black Ink Crew, Is losing Who?

We have lost are favorite artists, yes O*hit, aka Robert. Yes he is getting clean and we are proud of this but, man we need him back soon, cleaner and better than ever. Good luck O*hit we are praying for you ever day that you walk in a path that is right. Your talent will grow and we all know who you are. Hopefully next season we will see O*hit return and where the hell is Puma, that is right here is not a factor. That is what happens when you try and be a sneaky snake and go behind a person who had you back, remember that word call karma, yeplease. You and your wife tried it but it did not work. Now how about Donna marrying a man in prison, yep the bi*ch is crazy, more than we knew. She is so desperate to where a ring she tied the knot with someone who got six years, now we know she will not be faithful doing this time and neither will he, that was my little side joke, but it's true. Now Sky I must say you were my girl but that was low bringing Donna to Ski lodge and setting up for her and Dutchess to fight. Don't deny it because you holler at Dutchess about what she has to say and in my book that's instigating, I can't stand a damn instigator. If Donna wanted to get back at Dutchess you should have let her do it on her own. If I was Dutchess I would not trust Sky again because I see some jealousy brewing, between the two b*tchaikovsky. May Donna is licking Sky's putty tat, you nevery know. I am saying the way the all became best all of a sudden, just saying. But I want to say congrats to Ceaser a job well done and of course let the haters keep hating, maybe you need to fire some people, Sky ain't always blue but when a b*tchaikovsky is disloyal she must go from your throne, I watch the Planet of the Apes movie. Maybe Walt can step it up, at least he is loyal, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment