Friday, January 9, 2015

Love & Hip Hop New York #LHHNY (@LoveHipHopVH1)

Okay I get it now I have watched Love and Hip Hop New York and the triangle between Peter Gunz, Tara and Amina and in the beginning I did not understand the relationship between the three. I was so confused on how two women let one man go back and forth between them and they accept it. I do believe in love but I do not know if I believe in blind love or stupid love and just plain dumb a** love. Now I watch sisters wives and surprising enough I am a big fan, I see these four very smart women who has chosen a life in which they are all married to one man. Since watching sister wives I have learned that intelligent women who are of a strong faith and belief background of what is their way of life can accept that a man can have multiple wives and love all wives but in different ways. So now I go back to Love & Hip Hop New York in which Peter Gunz, one man, is in love with two women, Tara and Amina. Peter is capable of loving both women in very different ways for very different reasons. So in my opinion, why should not Peter, Tara or Amina all three get together and talk about possibly moving in together. They can all three live the sister wives life style. Amina who is already Peter's wife can be his first wife in the since of law and Peter and Tara can have a ceremony with Tara there in which them two pledge their love to one another and Tara and Amina agree to be there for their husband Peter. Oh yes this could work, Peter, Amina and Tara could all live together with their children and Amina and Tara could help each other with their children. From watching sisters wives I have learn that this is a win win situation. Having another women to help you raise your child is better than having a man who is out working or doing other things why you are home struggling alone to take care of a baby, so why not. I want to see someone in this triangle of web between the three bring up the subject of living the life of a sister wife, if anything it will make a great storyline. But no kidding, why not these women think about it, why not more women think about accepting the life of a sister wife. If for anything, the life of a sister wife shows women how to support each other in tough situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment