Sunday, January 25, 2015

Housewives of Atlanta (#RHOA)

Okay Cynthia, Kendra and Claudia call themselves the fun group, they know how to have fun so they say. From watching tonights episode I am giving these three the title of The Shit Starters. Right along with Kendra these women tease the other women all the time, and are quick to judge some elses life style. What is wrong with Phadera bring in church and why did Kendra feel the need to pretend to praise the lord and carry on like she did, this is truly in my opinion a woman who does not know about the goodness of Jesus or respect others right to praise him. In my opinion Kenya should what around with Satan on her forehead because she is she a damn demon. Everyone is always talking about how beautiful of a woman Kenya is and I will not take her looks from her, but that ugly Aziz attitude of hers make her uglier than some unattractive people in this world. I think a person with a real heart and the love of God in it can make any person out shine Kenya. Cynthia is really starting to disappoint me, this new attitude of hers to be ugly to people is not doing it for her in my opinion,  I would rather have the laid back quite Cynthia bit I guess if you neef to stay on the show you do what you have to too stay afloat, especially with a husband like Peter and his spending habits. Speaking of Peters spending I was shock to she the great club he had in North Carolina it is really nice, but after hearing that Cordall backed this project of Peter it made more sense why it looked so nice and was actually packed. This entire episode was slow to me because it focused on the three Shit Starters mostly and these so called women are not at all funny to me, I feel kind of sorry for them because they are on the pathetic side if you ask me. They all three seem to only focus on their beauty and is always comparing it to others. Claudia joked on NeNe's hair and this bit** has the cheapest hair weave I ever seen and the color does not match with her original hair color, it stands out like a sore thumb you idiot.  Why do these so called friends of Claudia's do not tell her about her jacked up hair weave or atleast help her buy some new weave, jeez. As for the others ladies on the show, their clips were short this episode and we really did not get to see much of any of them. I did feel bad about Apollo having to explain to Adian about him going to jail and I am still trying to figure out why Todd's eighteen year old daughter is living in the house with them with no job or drivers license. Tod dream car he got was something I expected Kandis to do, like I am sure Todd expected as well because when youare team Kandi she don't mind spending money on you, otherwise why would Todd have married her, sorry had to get my joke in. Although I have a question about Todd on my mind. Now him and Kandis checked out in having the capability to make a baby but have been trying for a year to no avail. Now I am thinking maybe Todd got a vasectomy and is not telling Kandi, he in my opinion is not as excited about having a baby as she does. Could Todd hide something as important as this from Kandi? Something that make you go ummm.

No comments:

Post a Comment