Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Black Ink Crew (@BlackInkCrew, @VH1)

Although I give them a hard time the Black Ink Crew is one of my favorite shows and it is back. These cast of young people will keep you on your toes and this is mostly because they are so real. They tell it like it is or how they see it and no holds barred. O*Shi* who is one of my all time favorite tattoo artist,  although skilled at his craft is dumb as sh** when it comes to handle life, this man needs a life coach and Jesus because only God can get him out the mess he is in. I have to admit although this new receptionist is almost as cray cray as Alex was, I am really liking Sky. Sky brings no only a little spice to the shop she is a straight up bit** and I can say this because she would appreciate the way I put it. As for Puma and his new wife all I can say is I saw it comity, there barely knew each other before marrying and Puma loves the club and drinking, just dont mix for a married man. I was glad to see that Ditches and Ceased could work together without any real drama as of yet. D utchess I have to say I am loving your modeling career as well as Sassy and her career.  What was not unusual was seeing Walt and Teddy be part of the decoration in the shop as usual,  these guys really are not essential parts if the show. Maybe Teddy and Walt will let us back into their lives a little more so we can get a better feel of what these two are about and if they are worth being part of the show. Now Walt did give us a little more than Teddy with that baby mama who he can not stand, by the way how is this going, come on Walt open up to us and Teddy you need to stop trying to hide your life from television,  that is when people mysteriously disappear, remember Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment