Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Amish Mafia 2-25-14 (#AmishMafia)

The Amish Mafia returned last week and I did not forget to write about it I just did not have the time, but tonight it is coming on again and I am going to write about its return. I am of course a big Amish Mafia show fan and it has returned with a vengeance. I am learning more and more about the Amish lifestyle watching this show. The return began with Merlin trying to come into power again so he is going around recruiting more man for his dirty work and this time he got one that is actually wearing a dress, yes you heard it right. I had no idea the Amish had cross dressers in their group, I am just joking this is the man's belief and he did what God did years ago and that is wear a robe, that for us looks like a dress. Now Merlin did go visit Alan in jail and I have to give him hi props on that because it showed a good gesture on his part. Now Levi is still working his heart out to make up everything he did wrong and get back in the Bishop good graces. Levi is slowly getting the communities trust back and he still of course has his same men who are stand by his stand and doing all his dirty work of course. As for Caleb the guy who was working for Levi last season and disappeared after having been found to have committed a sin by going around with the Bishop's daughter, he we find is okay and has apparently been punished by Levi's other men, he did not look good at all. I was a little disappointed to see both Jolin and Alvin still working for Levi, I seen these two guys going into business for themselves. It was great to see Wayne still handling things after he took Merlin spot, it is funny seeing Wayne and Merlin go back and forth with the same guy. Now as for Esther she is still trying to work her way up the ladder and yes she is still that sassy, brave young woman, I still admire this lady, she do what she needs to do for her family. As for Esther crazy brother John, he has been freed of all charges and is back at Ester place, and there is no doubt in my mind he is about to make things uneasy for Esther. One thing you have to say about John is that he is dedicated when it comes to his family, Esther was beat up by some English people and John took care of them, way to go brother. This show is still full of hype and drama and I can not wait to see when the real war goes on between Levi's men and Merlin group he has put together, this will be very interesting. All I have to say is bring on the action, this show always keep me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment