Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Matthew McConaughey

If you did not know you should have known that Matthew McConaughey would be the front runner to winning the best actor in the man Academy Awards division. I have fell in love with this man in a short period of time and it was after watching him play in the movie Mud. As I wrote before he showed a great talent in the Mud movie and I was wondering why this man was not put in front roles before this and I am still in the voting of him playing batman because he would do well with this part. Now I do like Leonardo Dicaprio and do think the young man will win and academy award one day but as been said before this will take him do some real changes for his art. You know, him drastically changing his appearance and really going out to show that he is willing to be apart of what the character calls for, even if it means losing a lot of weight as did McConaughey. I was also impressed with the speech McConaughey gave and although a lot of people complained of its length, it did not bother me at all to hear a real man say that he thank God first and foremost. For those who accept God into their lives it was great to hear, especially at the Academy award, what surprise the rest of us humans was why he was not applauded by the other celebrities after saying this, for me this was an automatic hand clap and I was at home. I wish I was there to shout out yes and show the man my support because he was right on point and made me fall in love with him all over again. He is a man who is not afraid to show he loves God, his family and what his career means to him, and believe you me it shows and that is why he has the Academy Award at his home. Thank you Mr. McConaughey it was great to hear you speech from the heart and I look forward to seeing you as batman in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment