Sunday, February 7, 2010

ONE TREE HiLL and 90210 Has got to go.

Soap channel, would you please do us all a favor and stop playing ONE TREE HiLL and 90210. It is so much people can take of these two shows and you are wearing them out. During the weekend all you play are these two shows over and over again and it is sicking, or making me sick to my stomach. I would rather you show all the soap operas that happen during that week for people who may work dayshift during the week and missed what happen. I know there is something else you can play besides those two shows the entire weekend. One tree Hill and 90210 come on during the week days why is it that we have to watch the old during the weekend. I really appreicated you bringing back old soap opera like Ryan Hope, why not do that during the weekend, bring something like Edge of Night or other old soap opera and play them during the weekend that would be a change and get you another kind of audience because I do not know who is watching the shows you play over and over again on the weekends. Please do us a favor and change it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment