Friday, February 19, 2010

1-800-Smack-Me

I have been noticing lately in the media and with people around me, we as a society have been passing judgments a lot more on each other. I was sitting at work listening to a co-worker and listened to the words that came out her mouth about others and what they were doing that was unethical on the job. This same person I was listening to was one of the most unethical persons I have ever met. Not only was she lying and scheming to get her way she had a manager that help her along with this, yet she talked about those who were stilling from the company. When I came home and turned on the television it was on CNN and I listen to them talk about Tiger Woods and his affairs and what he should do to please the people that are his fans. In the past we heard over and over again of Micheal Vick's mistreatment of animals even though he may not have actual been in the animal fights himself, but yet when a woman who worked for PETA left her dog in the back seat of her hot car while she went into work gave no explanation and when questioned about it all the Virginia people heard was she did not know her husband had put the dog in the backseat. We are suppose to listen to people before we pass judgement on what they may have done. I listen and I listen but all I hear are these judgemental hypocrites who talk about right and wrong but yet when it comes to them doing right or wrong they can not do any wrong. They believe that they are the only ones who are allowed to do wrong and that everyone else should only do what is right. I say to all those who believe that their wrongs are right just give me a call, I have decided that I should give all hypocrites and anyone who just feels they need it should call my number 1-800-smack-me. If anyone should choose to call this number I would obligate them by giving them a smack for being a self righteous, self centered, all about themselves idiot. So call me if you start to feel stupid and you need a little help. We all need to stop being so quick to judge and stop and think about are own actions and because I know this will not happen entirely I decided that people calling my 1-800 number is my contribution to helping my society to getting its act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment