Sunday, May 20, 2018

Real Housewives of Potomac (Monique Need To Go)

I have to say that I am about sick of Monique on the Real Housewives of Potomac, she is so materialistic and is always bragging about what she have. She loves to compare things that the other women have to hers and is always throwing shade toward the  other women ways as how what she has is bigger and better. I thought Monique was a Godly women but I don't see it as to how she is always judging the other women and how she straight got upset because they said she drinks to much, well Monique guess what, you do drink a lot and yeah you are human and you do have problems, no person on this earth is perfect. And I have learned recently from my bible lessons that nothing on this earth belongs to us but it is God, so why is you always talking about your things. Why do you go to a hotel and said I don't care what room I get none of them is bigger then mines at home, why is you always saying that it always rain when I am wearing channel. Monique you talk about material things as if they are making you happy and we all know that material things can not make you happy, if you go to church and listen to your lesson then you would truly know this. Apparently you don;t know that bragging and making others feel smaller because of what you have and they don't have is not how you be happy, but helping others and pulling others up is how you are happy because you make God happy because you are doing the Lord's work. Monique say she does all these volunteer work and charities but she don't seem to be doing them for the gratification of pleasing God, apparently she is doing it for the gratification of making herself look good in the public eye and that is not why you do these things. Monique you are suppose to always praise and thank God for what you have and remain humble why you do it, but you are no means humble in what you are doing. You are a bragger who while you brag take delight in making others feel less than about themselves, wow. Monique you need to really get your life and your husband just agreeing to everything you say is not doing you any favors, he knows when you are wrong and a real man will tell you the truth about yourself and help you work on it. Monique said she is drinking because she gets a break from her two hold children, I raised three children and did not drink the entire time I had them, so why was that, why did I not need to drink because I choose to follow God and not the bottle to ease my tiredness. In my opinion and this is only my opinion Monique has some deeper issues that she has to work on and she is not admitting it. And yes Monique, Ashley was exactly right you have something going on and I want to know what reputation will be ruined.  Monique you are becoming very hostile like you a hood rat with your millions of husband dollars. Monique one of my question too you is if you husband has so much money why are you on the show anyway, what do you get out from doing this show,especially since it is making you look bad because you are biggest bragger and you have to talk on your materials things every week, what the crap is your real persona Monique. Why be on the show if you are so satisfied with your things and you are happy, why?????

No comments:

Post a Comment