Friday, May 4, 2018

Black Ink Crew New York

Black Ink Crew New York, it is not much I can say about this show anymore. I am sick of this show, I am really sick of Sky, I am sick of looking of Sky and I am really sick too my stomach of listening at Sky. Sky has me almost not wanting to watch the show because she is over the top and it is only so much you can take of her. I know what it is, just like it is with a lot of the people on these show, they get a little taste of stardom, money and they want to make more. Sky wants to launch off from Black Ink and get her own crazy show with her mother and sons in it, wow, that is it isn't it Sky, well good luck but I can tell you know that I will not and can not watch a show with you in it, you need meds and you need them quickly. So for me I am just sick of Black Ink Crew York with their New York attitudes and personalities. The only one I do like on the show is Melody who is a real tattoo artist, with a handsome husband and gorgeous man, now that is the person who should get her own spin off. Melody can open her own all female tattoo shop and get her own reality show with her own personal way of doing things. I like Melody's personality and that is why I think she is the one who could pull of a reality show and not Sky who really has no talent, can someone please tell me what is Sky's talent other then making a** of herself. So why is Sky getting so much attention because people like to see people of color act like stupid, bumbling idiots and making a fool of themselves. Congratulations Sky, you are a clown in the eyes of the public and I am sure that you don't care as long as you make money, that is how you feel like a lot of young stupid kids, it is not about God and what is right, it is about how much money I can make and impress everyone. Now if you can think sit back and think about that, how sad is that, that you feel you have to make an impression on people who don't give a dam* about you, yep you are an idiot. I am looking forward to another Black Ink Crew show, lets do Black Ink Crew Georgia, without Ceasar please, we want real southerners with a real southern shop, enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment