Friday, May 4, 2018

Braxton Family Values (Toni's Wedding)

Okay now Toni has finally announced to everyone she is marrying this birdman and for all purposes Toni really looks happy, it is nothing like being in love.Now this birdman looks like a thug too me, or use to be thug, but if that what Toni desire she should get what her heart desires. Surprising enough opposites really do attract and it works for some people, but it has never worked for me. Personally I have to be with someone who has the same values I do and was some what raised like I was and think like I do to some point. I am not a person who wants or feel I need a thug in my life, but apparently Toni think she does, although I did not see Toni with a thug, Toni acted to me if she wanted someone who was thuggish. I know I do like a man who is a hardworker, is seen as a protector and a man can do this without being a thug. My husband was a ex  military infantry Army vet and he was a smart, very hardworker, great protector and awesome father, but not a thug, so there you have it. It takes all kind of people to make the world. Now why is Tamar wanting to plan Toni's wedding and why is the entire family deciding that it should be someone from the family planning Toni's wedding, why can't Toni just tell Tamar and her family no and get a real wedding planner. We a sister has a wedding it should be her wedding, not her sister and that is what it will be Toni if you let Tamar plan the wedding, she will treat it like it is hers and she will not have respect as to your opinion about the wedding and things you tell her no too, you know what your sister Tamar will do, she will go against your wishes. And what is this thing about your daddy still wanting to invite his new wife when your ex, the mother of your children is still having problem facing this woman and you know if your daddy is sitting at the head of this table, he will want her sitting at the head of the table too, when she should not. I love Evelyn and I a not sure why your daddy is determined that he wants to keep pushing this women into Evelyn space and she is not accepting it, but I do have to say Ms. Evelyn you have no worries, this woman seems tore up from the floor up and I think all the things she did too you in the past has caught up with her and it shows on her rough face and crippled body. So Ms. Evelyn you can hold your head up as you look twice as beautiful as this woman and if she stands in a room beside you, Ms. Evelyn you will stand out every time. Everyone will wonder who is that beat up woman that your ex husband is with. Also he will have to live with what he did too you with his wife in the room. Your ex may think it is no big deal and it may have no effect on him, but Ms. Evelyn with all you guys in a room together, ohh he will feel it, God will not let him forget although it seems as if he is pretending he does. But Toni girl if I was you, with all this beginning drama I would head for the chapel in LV, yes do it birdman style and run because girl I am sorry to say your family is a little on the touch side.

No comments:

Post a Comment