Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Fly. Why Not Make a Remake

Me and my daughter were tslking about the movie Independence Resurgence, it led me to think about Jeff Goldblum who plaed in it. Jeff Goldblum have did msny movies, a great actor, but I remember  him the most from the mkve "The Fly". I personally liked the movie, but I found out from my daughter that she disliked it. Now I  know people have their own taste, for me it was another movie I see either they doing a remake or they can continue where they left off like it was going to be a second movie. I think with the technology we have today we can do great things with this movie the fly. It may not have did good the first time but this time I think people will go out to see this. This will be a big hit for teensgers in my opinion. I say do it bring the fly movie out again and I will go see it so I csn get my thoughts on the new movie compare to  the classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment