Saturday, November 19, 2016

Chucky v. Trump

Okay do Trump won, or at least that is what powerful people who put this electoral voting in place to override the people's vote, okay citizens of the United States we have to mske a change, just hold on too your seats and your faith for the next four years, then lets vote to make that change. Now I really come here to talk about Chucky, you know the killer doll. The more I look at Trump on television and his facial expressions  the more it begin coming clearer, this is the face of Chucky, yes it is, look at the two. His expressions are even like Chucky and he acts like Chucky, its funny as hell. We have Chucky in the White House, oh my. Chucky said he would become president and he did, in a way. I think I would rather have Chucky in the seat. Chucky's last movie is suppose to come out, why not have Chucky running for president doing a little portrayal of how Donald Trump act, that would be the funniest  movie ever, it would be funnier than Dave's Chappell Saturday night live election skit, and that was the funniest skit I seen in a long time on Saturday night live. I think Chucky's campaign would be better than Donald's, not only that I think Chucky will have a lot more charisma then Donald ever had in his best day. Why did not I think of this during the running of the campaign, I would have suggested Chucky run. He coukd have beaten out Hillary and Donald. Chucky coukd have been our new president, slamming his child like hand on the oval office desk,  demanding his orders be carried out. Go Chucky I am ready for your next movie when you take. Mr. Trump. Now I have had people tell me he is your new president you should address him as so. Well thats an easy answer, he has not sworn in as of yet and until he do so, he is Mr. Trump, enough respect given for now. I just want to say Chucky roll on.

No comments:

Post a Comment