Wednesday, November 23, 2016

"Prince" The Artist, Singer, Song Writer, Musical Genius

I just realized that I did not talk about Prince, an artist who I highly admired and feel in love with when I was a teenager as I am most teenagers my age did. I was a big fan of this musical genius but guess I was in shock by his death as I am sure a lot of people were, especially after hearing how he actually died. Prescription medicine is a big deal in this country today because we do have so many people abusing it and it seems to me with the help of their doctors. I worked with someone who I notice she pop a lot of pills. This women admitted to me when she was younger, she had to go into rehab due to her drug abuse which allowed for her husband custody of her children. After hearing all this I congratulated her for coming out of it and now she know how to fight that demon. Me and this woman continue to work together but I noticed she was taking a lot of pills, for what she said was for pain or either she was taking those over the counter appetite suppressant. One got me is one day she was popping the pills back to back and I noticed she did not eat anything and asked her what was going on. She told me the appetite suppressants seem to not be working for her anymore, that is because she abused them so much her body became immune, I politely suggested that she just take another route and cut back on the pills. She seemed to take my advise because I notice she was not taking them anymore, but then I notice she was running to bathroom almost every 15 minutes and then I realized she was hiding it from me. I asked her on one of her returns and she admitted it and I suggest she talk to her doctor. What did her doctor do, he gave her pills, yes pills. But knowing this woman I think she lied to her doctor why she was there so that he could give her pills. She found out this doctor did not mind giving her pills so she continue to see him so she could get as much as she want. She lied to doctor about her abuse in the past but think God her started to notice her habit and cut her off, but all she did was find another doctor, and that is what she continues to do is go to different doctors and lie about her situation. In America we need to do better then this, and celebrities should not be exempt, if a doctor she a problem he needs to comfort it and it should be some kind of way it can be put in a secure system, just to warn doctors only. Losing a great artist like Prince behind prescription medicine is not acceptable. This man who I looked at as a pure genius in the 80's and continued on until he passed away, not as much as I followed him in the 80's but we all were younger then. Now I went through my closets and I found a booklet I had got of Prince so I could watch this gorgeous man all the time. I heard about a album her was suppose to release in the 80's called Camille that he never released was being auctioned off, it made me think of the catalog I have of him. It is called LoveSexy88', and it has all kinds of pictures of Prince and his band. The book is a short little story of a boy name Camille. Yes I have this book written of  Camille, rather ironic and they have auctioned of the album. This book has some very colorful pictures and some of Prince old hanging partners are in the book. I need some money for Christmas so I decided to sell it on Ebay and I have some pictures attach so you can go look for yourself. It did not make any sense for a man to be as good looking as he was. With all this being said I will definitely miss the artist as I do Michael Jackson, but I was more of the Prince fan, that is why I had the book. When he came out with that purple I was done and fell in love with the color. Have a lot of purple items because of this man. We as a country have to do something to stop the over written prescriptions being put out by these doctors. We have to say no more, because watching people like my co-worker she does not realize she has a problem, she just wants to pop pills and think everyone else is crazy when they say something about it. It finally looks like they have caught onto her at the Pharmacy and reported it to her doctor, so now the woman is getting steroid shots, yes steroid shots and she says she loves them and need them because of some knee pain she claims to have but her doctor took xrays and can't find a thing. It is rather sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment