Thursday, August 4, 2016

Basketball Wives LA

Here we go again, yes these well basketball wives that most do not have husband and the one that does, should be let's say put out in somebody's pasture and we will leave it like that. The beef continues on about Brandie and why she should apologize to Shaunie, this is becoming one of those Charlie Brown episodes where the teacher, goes wab,wab,wab,wab, and you just don't know what the hell she is saying or even care at that point. I want to say to the cast, we don't give a dam*, let Shaunie wait in a corner some where for an apology and let the show continue on with some more exciting episodes. I am surprised that Shaunie is apparently not woman enough to realize that Jackie, one of the sh** starters, is keeping this sorry storyline going. Jackie go from person to person, saying I think Brandi owes Shaunie an apology, when Brandi told Jackie that she had personally given Shaunie one already. Then Ms thing, I am sorry Jackie, goes and start crap by telling someone at Angrl B's event that Brandi and the others were talking mad sh** about the other girls and she could not take it any more, I know right, Jackie don't like gossip like the devil don't like taking souls. Someone in my personal opinion, needs to call Jackie out, how the hell I wish it was me. Malaysia came to get her fight on after Brandi became so upset, which was rightfully so because you had these woman wanting to gang up on Brandi for Shaunie's sake and scared a** Shaunie of course did not show up, I know executive producer, let the other cast members do your dirty work cause you can't get your hands dirty. So why the hell are you on the show, you and driving Miss Daisy 2, I am so sorry, Miss Tami. The three witches on this show Shaunie, Jackie and Tami and they should get on them broom sticks and to some other universe, stop screwing with this cast and let the rest of the lady go for what they know, bring my girl back, Darya and let the phony a** Angel's go into the cloud some where they don't fit the show at all in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment