Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hip Hop Hollywood Square Has Returned

I am so glad to see hip hop hollywood square, I was missing this show and just wanted some real fun with a little foolishness back in my life. This show has always been a fun game show a way I never seen it before and when it first came on me and my sister were raving about it and all of a sudden it just went off the air. I am so glad to see that it did return and is still as much fun as it has been, with celebrities that I enjoy watching and making fun, that is all except Sky, I really don't understand why Sky is on here, other than she has nothing better to do and that they cant get any other stars who can commit to being on it every week other than someone like Sky. But other than Sky I like the real celebrities that are on the show that has a lot of class, like Remy Ma. Remy is one classy lady and I hear her talk how she use to be like Sky at one point and was quick to pop off, but this woman mature and now she knows how to handle herself in a real way. So maybe Remy can give Sky some advice and let her knew of these crazy antics she is performing is not cute, nor does it make her any better in anyone eyes. Instead of Sky getting help, she rather believe that it will just all go away. Well back to the return of Hip Hop Hollywood Square, I want to say think you Ice Cube for bringing the show and continue the show, so someone like me can just enjoy these funny game show laughter. We can learn, and have fun and win money all at the same time. We are a race of people who just like to have our fun and this show brings that too the table. We don't need a Steve Harvey and his version of black comic game show, when we have the very truthful Hip Hop Hollywood Square version of black people fun and games. We can laugh while having fun playing our games and it is all in the name of how we roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment