Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Braxton Family Values

Wow, who would have known that Vince was so sneaky. Vince was plotting all along on this family and he used them all along with Tamar to keep himself in riches by profiting off of them. How low can a man go and Vince has went low. Vince began losing everything and he needed something to hold on too, that is why I am almost sure that the tension between him and Tamar has to be high and he has to be on the edge because this man is losing all his clients and using others to keep himself going, wow. So I must say that hearing Vince stole Tamar's sisters music and is not given them credit for it, did not actually surprise me because I thought Vince was a little sneaky and what got me that Tamar made him to be this great guy and that he had nothing at all wrong with him when we know that no one is perfect. Now we are starting to hear a lot of negativity about Vince is adding up to what may be going on in the household between him and Tamar. I think Tamar is trying to stick it out with Vince because this is the father of her child who adores his daddy and also Tamar want the father of her child to stay in the money so he can continue to keep their child in riches, so of course she will support him and what he does for their child. But this is the biggest mess I ever seen, how is this family to survive when their own sister can't decide who side she wants to be on. Tamar wants to plan Toni wedding, which I think Toni will let her do only because she wants to do some healing for the family. Can someone tell me why is Toni trying to have her son's birthday party at Vince house and Tamar is on tour, why would she do this when she knows the sisters are not on speaking terms with Vince. Yes they are still family and yes they have a nephew to think about, but come on Toni what are you trying to do. Now I am hearing that Toni is suing Vince and I wonder why. Now I know that Vince managed Toni at one time but she cut away from him, don't really know why, she said it had something in relations to being a family member, but now I am not sure since she is suing him. I know the sisters were suing Vince not sure why Toni has now became part of the suit. Anyway it seems as if Vince is being sued all away around and what about this child he has outside rather it was before or during his marriage, why are we not hearing more about this situation. The young girl I seen was a beautiful little girl and why he would not want to claim this little lady is beyond me and why Tamar want to pretend this situation does not exist is beyond me as well. Tamar did not mind putting all her sister's business out there the last past seasons and now that the focus is on her, she is hiding from the cameras, popping up every now and then and not saying a thing with relations to her marriage, now aint that some crap. Anyway I want to see how all this turns out because there seems to be a lot on Vince table at this time. This family against family is just wrong and Vince is the cause of it, what in the world is Tamar thinking about right now because it is almost as if she is willing to throw her family under the bus to save her baby daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment