Monday, March 19, 2018

Bambi and Scrappy Married?????

So when did this happen, Bambi and Scrappy married, supposedly last year is what I am hearing. So why was Scrappy on Love and Hip Hop Miami or is this why he had a short and very limited time with his appearance on this show, because as I am hearing the two of them were married around October of last year, so him coming being on the show turned into something different and that is why we did not see him. So now it sounds like they are settled in Atlanta, so does this mean by any chance that they may end up appearing on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, or maybe Bambi will end up on Atlanta housewives, now that I would love to see. Bambi with all those bogie , any way I am happy for Bambi and Scrappy as I am sure a lot of people are because we in the public thought you guys made a great couple and I know myself was very disappointed when you guys went your separate ways, I was sadden but had accepted the fact and did not have a clue that you guys had found your way back to one another and now is one. Scrappy by the way I am in love with your father and you can do a lot by following his guidance, him and your step mom are really a great and spiritual couple and this is what I want for you and Bambi. I do think the show was interfering a lot with Bambi and Scrappy's relationship and that is what made it so hard for them to really work on it, because the show was just full of drama and they purposely created rift among you guys. It seems as soon as you guys took the time to get away from the show and the drama, you actually found the time to get your relationship back in tack, enough to take it to the alder, or lets say in front of God with your promises to each other, and that is what you should do, remember the promises you made together in front of God, don't put other people in between and you guys might just be that dual couple, you hear me. I am so excited in hearing this news and so happy for you guys I just want to jump for joy and look forward to when you do come back on the television as a married couple so all those women who had so much too say about you guys relationship can  just shut up. Maybe Bambi and Scrappy can get their own show, sh** Stevie J did it why not those two, they would be more interesting then watching Stevie J trying to grow up with his children and decided if he does or does not need a woman by his side, how sad is that at his age. Anyway whatever Bambi and Scrappy decides to do or Love and Hip Hop decides to give them their own reality show, I will back you guys and write about it on my blog, because you two in my eye can be that dual couple. Some people may not see it but I do. Bambi is a strong woman who can hold her man down and Scrappy has his woman's back no matter what, and that is what makes a couple a couple. They may argue behind close doors but when they go out into the world, they got to have each other back no matter what an d take on that world together. Again, congratulations Bambi and Scrappy, you bother deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment