Monday, June 26, 2017

Preacher(The Series)

The return of the Preacher was for me personally great. I don't know a lot of people that watch this series and I am not sure if I even written about the show, but yes I am a fan. The only reason I did not write a lot on it is because it came on the same time as, yes one of my realities show. But the Preacher is back and it came back as it ended, it is a show of entertainment for me. It has a little seriousness in it, a whole lot of comedy and lot of fantastic acting for me. I personally think all the stars are very talented, well rounded and very gifted actors. This show for me makes me laugh and when I asked people they said they just could not get the show, so this is what made me decide to write about it. Now if you have not watch it from the beginning you may not get a lot of it, but you can still get into it, just take some time to watch. For those who watched it and did not get it, try it again and let your imagination go to work. Truly this show is down right funny, with action that they take to a entire higher level and it will get you in a mood that I really can't explain, because you laugh as you are intrigued with what is happening. If you watch spider man, and we all know how spider man is full of action with a lot of comedy thrown in by spider man himself, well this show reminds you of that an action packed, lot of comedy thrown in by the actors to take it to a level that is just a bottle of humor, poured in a glass with ice cream on top. Yes that is how I can describe the Preacher. AMC is known for its great shows and the Preacher is one of them, it does not fall short so if you have not given it a chance or taken the time to really watch. Try it and you may find that it surprises you.


Image from Preacher

No comments:

Post a Comment