Thursday, June 1, 2017

Little Women Of Atlanta Reunion (Minnie and Her Mother should be Arrested)

Okay I have seen some reality reunions and I have seen some fighting, a lot that was off the chain but at the same time entertainment, but what Minnie and her mother say and do to people is no entertainment. Minnie has a mouth on her that I do not agree with, it is filthy and makes her as a person look very ugly. Minnie is always calling people ugly names when she feels like she is losing a battle and if that does not work she goes into threatening these women life, what the hell Minnie. I know they said words can hurt more then physical touching of a person at time and I was not sure if I believed this until now and listening to how Minnie and her mother tare people down. Minnie is a thirty year old damn women so why the hell is her mother still defending her old a**, and against other little people at that. Minnie mother use the excuse that her daughter has been bullied all her life and she will defend her daughter to the end, well the other people whom Minnie is bullying is little people as well and you Tammie, or shall I say Minnie's mom are bullying this little people and for that I think you should be arrested and a restraining order be put against you. I do not agree with Minnie's' mom showing up on the show time after time threatening this small women and teaching her daughter to be a bully, her grown a** daughter. I think they both should be arrested because Minnie has over and over again made threats against people but the threat she made against a pregnant woman and showing up in the hospital after Tanya has the baby did it for me, I personally would like to see Minnie and her mother Tammie taken off the show completely. If Tammie keeps having to get involved with her grown daughter business and stepping down to little persons, then she should not be a part of this show. Tammie looks like a huge giant compared to these women and she is a serious threat in my eyes because she can do a lot of damage to these women. Show if Minnie does want to stay on the show I think the producer would be smart to keep Minnie since she does bring the drama but keep her mom Tammie from getting involved because she is making for an unsafe environment for these women and they wonder why Juicy had the since to not go to a house party with this woman, I don't fault you Juicy, these witches are cray, cray with a capital C. I personally thought about putting a restraining order against the show because I thought it was inhumane for me to have to watch this overgrown green giant pick on these little women. What about Minnie trying to attack someone by throwing something and almost hitting Tanya and then she did not apologize, why could Minnie not apologize to Tanya for almost hitting her while she is pregnant, because Minnie is nasty and she has no real heart. And Minnie got the nerve talking about she is trying to get her life together, yeah right. I never seen a person who could be so vindictive, petty and sneaky as Minnie, she needs to see a psychiatrist right away and no one has even talk to this woman about her behavior is on the edge of mental psycho path syndrome. But that is right, no one can tell Minnie what she needs to do because this woman does not think she has a problem, and that is what is so sad about. My advice to you Minnie get help, seek someone to talk to about how you talk and treat others because it is brutal and ugly, you said you were bullied in school, well now it seems as if you are taking the treatment you got in school to turn it around to use on others now. Why not instead take what happen to you to teach other children why it is important not to bully others. Instead of using it as a negative Minnie you should have taken this and made it a positive, think about it. And Minnie let your grown a** mother go about her business, someone needs to find a man, either you or her, although I am not sure how easy this would be with those attitudes of both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment