Monday, May 8, 2017

#RHOA REUNION (Full of SH*T)

I am done with this real housewives of Atlanta because in my opinion through my eyes a lot of things got turned around to be in Kandi's favor and everyone is now saying that Phadera is the only lair in the group when each one of these women have lied, especially Kenya who continues to lie about these phantom men that keep popping up in her life out of no where. Now Kandi is trying to act so innocent and she has even stooped to even said Phadera had something to do with delays in her restaurant opening, what the crap Kandi. We listened to all the bad about Phadera, what about Kandi and her mama getting up in her grown a** business. What about Kandi getting so upset that she is screaming, hitting her hand with a closed fist and veins popping out her neck, is that not anger issues. I know one thing Kandi can keep denying that she does not have any issues and I will see her ended up either in a crazy house or hospital from the built up bull shi* she keeps hidden. As for Kenya I see this woman as loony on a whole different layer, this woman believes her shi* don't stink and she has not lied, or told a made up story in her life. We still don't know the down low about these men of hers and now she is on another one, I guess to be ready for the next season, please girl get a real life and stop making it look good for ready made television. Someone said Phadera needs to go with all the lies, again I ask who does not see any of the other women as lairs. I am confused because we got lairs and false prophets. Kandi and Todd brought another woman into their bedroom already and they been married how long, okay is Kandi the freak or is Todd the freak. Does Kandi have a dungeon, personally I don't doubt it, psst, I was told Kandi is the freak of the week every week, I am just repeating what I heard. This show has a lot of people turned away from it and it has some people believing that Kandi and Kenya are the real bitch** with the truth on their side, yeah right.  And Porsha, oh Porsha these women got you turning against your bestie and you said you are a ride or die chick, now we know you are a turn at a dime chick. Porsha these women have played with your mind because they know you are not to bright and would fall for anything, you can not think for yourself Porsha and they reeled you in and you came right on in and jumped against Phadera, wow. Porsha these women are no friends of yours and will never be friends of yours, get out the mess before you get in to deep with these backstabbers because that is what they are. I feel Porsha should be taken off the show, she does not need the drama, she is not smart enough to dodge these women bullets, and she apparently does not have the heart I thought she had to block some unreal bitch**. Phadera should stay, I am still up for Kandi leaving, I would not cry because Kandi claim to be so rich why the he** does she still need the show, that's right because her punk a** husband wont work. This show is really going down and need new changes quickly. Okay here is a cast I would have Phadera, yes she would definitely come back, Kim could come, Sheree, Amorosa, Kenya only because I want Amorosa to read a bit**, and we could get Kim to bring in one of her friends, and also have Marlo in that guest spot that Porsha use to hold. I would let Porsha, Kandi and Cynthia go. This cast I thorough together is uncertain as to how it would pan out because Kenya does not have her support, you know Kenya could not make it without her back up, well who the hell cares if Kenya don't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment