Friday, May 12, 2017

I am Petersburg (#Petersburg First) Petersburg, VA

Yes I am Petersburg is a slogan for the city of Petersburg, VA. Petersburg is a city with a lot of history and I proudly grew up there and learned a lot on America's civil war because of it. Petersburg is struggling right now and some of its proud citizens are choosing to fight to save Petersburg as I myself am. I am doing my part by participating in rallies, supporting community events, and supporting local shelters there. Now I am trying to convince its citizens to help with making a positive change happen in Petersburg by getting out and voting, We all know how important it is to really get out and vote and put people in places that will make a change for the welfare of the citizens of the city. I have three candidates I personally met and know Petersburg will be in good hands if they are put into office in June of this year. So help me promote and talk to any citizens you know of Petersburg about getting out and making that change by making their vote count. You can not make a difference if you don't take the time to learn what is happening in your community and find out who you want in place to make these differences. These three men I had the honor of meeting really showed me they care for Petersburg and what is happening to their citizens, so they have convinced me. So Petersburg get out yourself and meet these men and listen to what they have to say about making those changes in Petersburg and don't forget to ask them questions as well. Make Petersburg First so you, your children and your community can once again be that stand proud city that I know it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment