Thursday, January 14, 2016

I Disagree with You Wendy Williams (El Chapo-Luis Guzman)

Okay Wendy Williams I heard you talk about El Chapo life story being done and you said you think Kelly Ripa's husband Mark Consuelos would make a good fit to play the role of El Chapo if they do his life story. I have to say I disagree and this is because Mark looks to young, although they could make him look older and he has been out the business a while so I don't see him as a seasoned enough actor to play the role of a drug lord. I see a seasoned acting playing this role and I am putting in my bid for Luis Guzman to play the role of El Chapo, he is Hispanic the man is older enough and he is definitely as seasoned actor who has plenty of roles he have played under his belt. Luis Guzman if people do not know started off playing what I called a mean mans role when he first started out and I have always liked him in these parts. Yes as he has gotten older he has been playing less hardcore roles and more family roles but I know that Luis Guzman has it in him to put on a tough man role again to do El Chapo. I like Luis as an actor and I would love to see him do this role and maybe win an Oscar for it.  I think Luis Guzman is one of those actors that is long over do for an Oscar as he had done many of great roles and never has been recognized for it. Now I think he should be recognized as the actor to play El Chapo. However is Luis Guzman manager should go after whoever in hollywood to show them that Luis would make a perfect fit to play this role, I am all in for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment