Thursday, June 27, 2013

America Got Talent

This blog is a personal note for my family memeber, I have always been a fan of the show America Got Talent and recently the VSU choir along with my cousin Bernard Walker sang a gospel song with of course a little twist to it and they made it to Vegas. I have always been proud of my cousin because he has one of the greatest voice I have every heard come out of a person and he has always and I mean always understood that this is a gift that God has bestowed on him and he knows how and why he should use it. While watching them same and listening to the judges make comments about the choir, I really was brought to tears when Howie said the choir was very lucky to have Bernard with their group and they are. Melvin is a singer and the group, as me and the rest of the family already knew is very luck to have him with them. I will continue to follow the show and its entirety for the remaining of this season, rather the choir goes on or not but I have to ask me supporters to watch the show and support the VSU choir and Melvin and help them to go as far as God will let them go. They are all a great group of people, with God in their hearts and they sang from a place that he has put them. Something I know hard for some people to understand but you will understand if you follow the show and listen to them sing, it is a spirit that comes over you that will be understood by many, why they were put on the show to share it. Please help me and my family support VSU choir on America Got Talent. And as a shout out to Bernard Walker(who we call Melvin), we are here for you we are praying for you and we believe in you. Go Melvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment