Monday, October 18, 2010

Palin, Palin, Palin, (Give me a break)

I am sick of seeing these so could celebrities on dancing with the stars and now Sarah Palin's daughter is on it. What part of a celebrity is she and when if anytime was her mom a celebrity. I guess I have to agree with my daughter that her mom has been in the spotlight so it is only normal that her daughter takes a shine, but my problem is at her age she should be able to move better than she does at the age of twenty. The young girl can not dance and moves as if she was frozen for some years and is trying to thaw out. This is the fifth week she has been on Dancing with the stars and she should be unthawed already but all I see is a twenty year old tightly wined up doll. Lets all do her a favor and vote off so she can go back to Alaska and do that new show her mom have coming out about Alaska, someone give me a break, one Palin a year is all I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment