Monday, June 7, 2010

Basketball or Baseball

Okay we all know that baseball is suppose to be the American sport but why is this. The reason I ask is because in the last few year I have notice how america as a whole has been following basketball. From the young to the old, from the poor to the rich, they all follow what is going on with basketball. Is anyone watching the playoffs between Boston and the Lakers, I have never seen so many celebrities in one place and why is this, can you say basketball. What other sport do you know have so many celeberities in one place at one time sitting front row and how many sports do you know of that many celeberities have season pass too. Basketball has always been a great sport for me and now watching I notice me along with a lot of other celeberties find it the bomb. I for one think basketball should be America's sport. Is anyone along with me, lets give the game of basketball a true shout out. It is all about the game how it is played and the excitement we get from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment