Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Black Ink Crew (#BlackInkCrew)

I watch the last episode of black ink crew as well as the reunion and there is a lot to be said, especially about that act Puma and what is his wife of two months knowing her before marrying her name again, thats right Quanhell. They talked how they interviewed sep know more drama and aarately because they wanted no more drama and all they brought was drama, these two who brough friends and family to fight people at a fashion show. Come on people how can you take Puma side when he is a chicken sh** that would run away from his own shadow if it was shaped like Caesar. As for Quanhell I think to the end this woman was trying to get someone to offer Puma and her their own show, and why. Will someone please tell me if Puma can tattoo and what about his none existence business sense because I dont see it. Now on to Caesar and Dutchess, can someone tell me rather they are together or not and why can't Dutchess let something this small go when this man closed his shop and went to another stater for her to show how much he really loves her. Dutchess you are so wrong on so many levels, there somethings you should no accept but there are also there are somethings that is a bigger picture and you have to take into account. In my opinion I think Dutchess pride was hurt seeing the video for the first time that the world had already seen. Dutchess it was no big deal, so the man took a photo with the slut, and he put his hand on her a**. It was all on camera and Sky was with Cesaer the entire time, stop over dramatizeing Dutchess, suck this one up and go get your man before another woman snatch him up, like me😀. Now we continue this Black Ink Crew NY but we have to move the entire cast to North Cacalacky. With the exception of Puma and his widow looking bride, everyone else should go south and continue this great show. I still want Sassy and her girlfriend to move to Georgia and get their own reality show, I know it would be great so producers think about it, if you need some help with how the story should go, I am here😀. Just saying my writing skills and ideas are on top and I have plenty to dig into that I can pull out.

No comments:

Post a Comment