Saturday, August 29, 2015

The movie Lila & Eve (Viola Davis and Jennifer Lopez)

I got this movie from red box not having heard anything of it and not being to big of a fan of Jennifer Lopez's acting as I am of Viola Davis, so I got the movie based on knowing that Viola Davis is a phenomenal actress. So me and my daughter, who I talked into watching the movie, she did not care for Jennifer's Lopez acting either, but we both watch and as we sat to watch this movie we were in silence because it was grabbing both of our attention. The movie was nothing like we were expecting, it was more too it and the twist really was good. Of course Viola did her great job as usually with her acting ability but I must say that Jennifer Lopez was not bad, yes her part was not what we expected to be but that is why this movie work. Everyone was in their right place and did the job they was suppose to do, I really enjoyed this movie as well as my daughter and we find ourselves telling everyone we know how great the movie was. I wish I could say more but for those of you who have not watched it I do not want to give the plot away, so watch the movie and maybe we can all talk about or prospective on the movie itself. It was gripping I can say that and you will be glued to your television screen and I will leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment