Friday, May 3, 2013

This goes out to Michael Baisden & that Great Crew

I was hurt to find out that Michael Baisden show was off the air and what was so called behind a Contract agreement. I am a big fan of Michael Baisden and his crew(George Willburn, Juan D) and they made my day in the afternoon, keeping me up on what was going on in the community around the world. When I wanted to hear the straight up truth and what was behind something that may not even make CNN because they did not consider it news worthy. I am an African American and rarely do we get information about what is happen in our community and with the Michael Baisden show I could find out was happening and how to get involved if needed. He kept us informed on needed information with all miniorities issues and up held the rights of all. Not only was there that serious side that Michael Baisden had but there was always entertainment with him and his crew. I want to say shame on you Cumulsus Radio for locking out a great crew. There are millions of us who tuned in everyday to listen and talk with this fantasic staff and I am sure that they will pick up were they left off at, even stronger and better than every and believe me, we will be turning in as well. I am sorry to say and this is my opinion but I really do not see Skip being a big hit. We can Skip right over the Skip channel to another station in which the people will feel part of the show as Michael Baisden made us feel. We were comfortable and at home and it is nothing like tuning into a station and feeling like you can talk to people that are like your family members. You laugh, you cry and you party with them. So this is a shout out to you Michael Baisden, George Willburn, and Juan D, me and millions have your back and we will be waiting for that great return and we will follow you on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment