Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Challenge For Wendy Williams

This goes out to Wendy Williams whom I was a fan of for a while but lately in the past year or so I have wondered about some comments she have made. I know Wendy is a personality who is suppose to dish out news on other celebrities and tells what she feels about their situation and this is her opinion. We all have opinion we all have ideas and thoughts on another person situation but my thing is, how far do you take your opinion and run with it. Certain people I have notice Wendy does not give much respect to and she is very hard on them. As Wendy say they are drinking their own kool-aide, well I am starting to think that Wendy is starting to drink her own kool-aide and apparently something is in it. She has harashly judged Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj and Nene Leaks. I looked at Wendy today and someone showed a pick they took of Miley Cyrus in a gym, at a little crazy and she said she does not think she is doing any drugs or anything. It is her being young and she had on head phones and she was just acting crazy, nothing wrong with it. Why not give these other people you judge so hard just as much leave way as you do someone, like Miley who has been photo smoking pot,belive it or not which is considered a drug and drinking before age approiate. Miley may be young and yes young people make stupid mistakes but the thing is to learn from your mistakes and I think people like Wendy Williams who figures Miley makes so much money and is so famous in a lot of people eyes should be excused is why celebrities like her and Charlie Sheen figures it is okay for them to do crazy things and even things that are against the law because you will look at them as if they are above the law. I know Wendy does not want to burn bridges and I think she will judge people she thinks means nothing to burning a bridge compared to someone she thinks will cause who bridge to be burned forever if she talks negative about someone like Miley. So to me not really saying it like it is, to me is like what I call selling your sould to the devil. You figure I have to have certain celebrities on my side so I will not show them in a negative light, so I will pick on some other celebrities I figure I can get by with and come down harder on them because I don't have to have them on my show or they will not break or make me. Well Wendy let me take a ride in that seat you are sitting in and as someone who has nothing to loose tell everyone what I really think and a lot of people feel about certain celebritites and their antics. I can judge just as much as I can forgive especially if I see someone who is working at trying to change and why is it so important that some people make such an effort to make changes why others are cheered on for acting like idiots. So my challenge to you Wendy is go head to head with me and we can dispute on why certain celebrities deserve a repree and others do not, although I am willing to give everyone one do over, after the second and third times, I am likely to throw them to the wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment