Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Different World(Reunion)

Is it just me and does anyone else want to see a Its a Different World reunion. This show was a wholesome show. It was about college life and although it focused on an African American college campus it was something that all college students could relate to at the time. I really enjoyed all the story lines and one of my most favorite aspect of the show was how we watched most of the students grow through the years in college and how they came in as young nieve girls and guys and finished as very mature and wiser men and women. Great show and I would like it if maybe Bill Cosby or someone else could get whomever they can from the show and do a reunion in which we can see how all the cast who played these students characters have grown. I would love to see Whitleys and Dwayne's child, and I would like to know what happen to Ron and Freddie, did the two marry or go their own separate ways. What about Ron and a job, did he find the job he was looking for. What about Kimberely, as it left she was proposed too, is she still married, did she become a doctor and what about Jeles and the Colonel and their little one. I want to know how have they all aged and what are their jobs and are they still married. The show ended well and I do think it was time to end but something that has always bother me and why do people not have reunions for great shows like this after maybe ten years. The show ended in 1993 and now it has almost beeen twenty years since we have seen the show but it is still on my mind after all those years and you know when a show stands on your mind after all those years it was a show worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment